- Job area
- Baghdad, Iraq
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Lesaffre is looking for a Commercial executive in Iraq to contribute to making LESAFFRE known as a key player in technical solutions “BAKING SOLUTION”, yeasts and ingredients.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you have the commercial and technical responsibilities of Iraq market.
- Make the segmentation of market (customers, products)
- Build the market insight for market under your management for both yeast and ingredients
- Study and analysis of the competitors’ figures and products
- Insure a price monitoring of wholesalers, bakeries, supermarkets
- Identify and analyze the needs of the market
- Identify new potential clients
- Participate to local/international fairs and exhibitions
- Participate to the annual budget preparation for Iraq
- Achievement of budget and target given
- Analyze the quantitative and qualitative impacts of marketing actions
- Participate forecast planning
- Guarantee high level of commercial and technical presence in the market
- Insure a contact high level of relation with the distributors, wholesalers, industrial and craft bakeries.
- Guarantee good relation and technical support to our direct industrial customers
- Prepare and ensure the follow up of the action plans agreed with the distributors
- Follow up stock and sales report of our distributors
- Analyze the requests of prospects and insure feedback
- Participate internal technical trainings (Turkey or UAE)
- To develop technical skills for baking (Yeast and Ingredients)
- Be able to provide basic technical support to craft bakeries in Iraq
- To define and to setup the technical missions in coordination with the Baking Centre and Area Sales Manager
- Collect product samples from market and follow up benchmarking results with Baking Center
- 3-5 years’ sales experience in Iraq or GCC
- Previous experience in the food industry is compulsory
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Open minded and autonomous professional
- Good interpersonal relations, ability for building nice relationships with different partners (distributors, clients)
- Innovative with a strong desire to achieve
- Self-motivated, diplomatic, energetic, strong ability to convince
- Knowledge of the Baking Industry will be appreciated
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.