- Job area
- Plant care
- Beaucouzé, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
You will report to the Global Marketing and Development director for the external communication and will work closely to all the leadership team for the internal communication. In your job you will be responsible for contributing to the development of the product, employer, and corporate brand awareness.
External & marketing communication (product and corporate brand):
· Implement Agrauxine communication strategy & lead the editorial line on social media and professional media’s
· Update the communication tools (web and print)
· Support the product manager in the operational communication (digital e-learning, leaflet, goodies) / coordinate the link with the agencies
· Organize external event with the support of Direction assistant
· Coordinate the international fairs with the support of Direction assistant
· Organize the internal communication plan with the leadership team & HR (newsletter, internal communication tool/web site, general meeting, culture/values…)
· Support in the organization of internal event with the support of Direction assistant
· Do benchmark on “best practices” implemented in other companies
Agrauxine attaches importance to the development of its employees to support the growth of the company. Your mission will be generalist, versatile and rewarding.
Degrees : Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
Experience : A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Technical skills :
Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous
Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Behavioural skills :
Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
Languages : Speak English and French fluently
A world leader in the field of yeast and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, produces and provides innovative solutions for bread-making, taste & food pleasure, well-being & health and biotechnology. A family-owned group, born in the North of France in 1853, today multi-local and multi-cultural, Lesaffre is committed to undertake with confidence to better feed and protect the planet. Close to its customers and partners, Lesaffre employs 11,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries in more than 50 countries. Lesaffre has a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Agrauxine is the business unit of Lesaffre dedicated to biosolutions for crops productions. Agrauxine develops, manufactures and commercializes solutions of biocontrol, biostimulation and bionutrition, based on microorganisms or their derivatives. Our vocation is to contribute to the production of healthy food for humans and to the establishment of a sustainable and efficient agriculture.