- Job area
- Human care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Reports to: DIGITAL & COMMUNICATION MANAGER – Gnosis by Lesaffre
Position Scope: Global
Within the Marketing Team of the Business Unit, as COMMUNICATION MANAGER, you are responsible for positioning Gnosis by Lesaffre as a global key player across the industry and trusted partners.
As such, you develop and implement the corporate internal and external communication strategy (incl. CSR Communication) to ensure that unified, consistent, and positive messages define and promote the corporate identity, vision, and mission.
In an international environment and in a context of growth, with the support of agencies, you build and spread the Voice of Gnosis by Lesaffre, and you collaborate with internal stakeholders (Leadership Team, Marketing, RNA, HR, Communication Group…) to raise the awareness of Gnosis by Lesaffre through different channels (social media, PR, Web, Tradeshows, Media….).
You develop and implement Internal Communication at BU level to ensure the harmonization, build #OneTeam and embark all gnosis team members in the journey of transformation (digital, customer experience, new ways of doing business…)
Key missions :
- create, implement, and oversee communication plan that effectively describes and promotes the identity, vision, and mission, internally and externally.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to promote the business unit through internal (BU Level, Group Level) and external communication.
- Collaborate with communication experts to scale our messaging across a wider variety of channels (social media, PR, Websites, Ads, newsletters, media…), formats (Podcast, Interviews, Videos, News…), and geographies.
- Deploy the CSR program and integrate it into all BU Communication.
- Develop and implement guidelines for communicating on behalf of the Business Unit that represent the corporate identity and promote and support the BU mission.
- Build collectively an harmonized roadmap that will let each department (marketing, RNA, Quality, Production, Supply, Customer Service…) find their voice.
- Actively contribute to promoting and strengthening company culture and developing employees’ sense of belonging.
- Imagine and deploy processes and internal tools to improve the internal communication at different level (Yammer, Wiki, E-learning, Microsoft Stream, Intranet…), and the onboarding of newcomers (On Boarding Journey, Welcome Meeting…)
- Behave as a trusted partner and a coach to better enable our communications champions to embrace and scale our core messages (Leader Influence, Employee Advocacy…).
- Plan and execute PR campaigns, in coordination with the internal team and external agencies
- Support and work closely with local Marketing & Communication managers (US, Singapore) to ensure the consistency of corporate communication locally (eg. Tradeshows.)
- Collaborate with the Digital & Content Specialist, and the Digital & Graphic Specialist to develop content to spread our core messages and our brand identity.
- Functional: Ability to use different tools & channels of communication
- Operational: Document, Plan, Coordinate, and deliver on time
- Managerial: Ability to work with different teams and stakeholders, internal and external, and at a different level of the organization.
- Leadership: Be identified as a referent on Corporate Communication.
- Solid knowledge of Digital Communication Channels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships and to connect at all levels within an organization.
- Fluent in English and able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently, and multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and operational communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and capacity to innovate and support the local teams.
- Ability to coordinate local projects, supporting various and multi-cultural teams.
- Strong collaboration and service mindset.
- Willing to bring new skills in the team / BU.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in communication
- 8/10 years of working experience in Internal Communication/Business Communication/Corporate Communication.
- BtoB Experience preferred.
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre. In May 2021, Lesaffre acquired NattoPharma to continue to strengthen its Human Health & Nutrition business
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.
Our vision: At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we strive for a world that moves better, digests better, ages better, feels better, and, ultimately, lives better thanks to microorganisms and biotransformation.