- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Context and environment
Created in 2014, Leaf’s mission is to reinforce Lesaffre’s market position on the conventional and cellulosic bioethanol markets. Using synergies within its teams, the Lesaffre group and through partnerships, Leaf develops fermentation solutions for industrial manufacturers looking to reduce their environmental footprint.
With dedicated sales, technical, regulatory and marketing staff hosted around the world Leaf is focused on turning science into industrial reality.
· Industrial ethanol solutions: A comprehensive range of yeasts and yeast products complemented and supported by our team of technical experts in ethanol production.
· Industrial biotech services: Development of economically viable fermentation solutions for the substitution of petro-based molecules or the creation of new renewable molecules.
In order to support the growth of our business unit, we are strengthening the Marketing-Communication team and recruiting a Communication Officer.
In line with Lesaffre’s corporate communication guidelines, you will support Leaf’s internal and external communication strategy, writes promotional material and prepare responses to inquiries from the media.
In that context, you will participate in developing and implementing an effective communication strategy based on our target audience.
Content & copywriting
· Copywriting of all internal and external communication supports including but not limited to brochures, product or services documentation, articles, and advertising,
· Coordination of editorial projects with Leaf and Lesaffre teams,
· Ensure coherent usage of Leaf’s editorial guidelines throughout the organization and externally,
· Participate in internal communication projects and develop and manage new internal communication tools,
· Manage Leaf’s social media communications (LinkedIn, Twitter, WeChat) using digital tools (Canva, Buffer..). KPI monitoring and analysis,
· Coordinate and participate in the writing of newsletters and emailing campaigns. Manage edition, dispatch and audience measurement through Mailchimp,
· Participate in the revamping of the website by updating the messages and contents in line with the business unit's ambitions. Contribute to the website with SEO friendly articles,
Press and public relations
· Copywriting of press releases,
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database,
· Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics,
· Assist in event organization,
· Monitoring of trends (brand content, social media),
. Competitive intelligence on social media
. Operates within agreed expenses budget with the marketing manager. Monitor budget with the SAP tool.
. Weekly meetings with your marketing manager.
You have a Master's degree in communication or journalism or equivalent plus at least 2 to 5 years' relevant experience in copywriting (BtB industry, communication agency) or journalism. Thus, you're interested in biotechnology and environmental issues,
You're autonomous, curious with a creative thinking,
You have good interpersonal and communication skills to manage your projects, as well as you are well organized to deliver them on time.
Bilingual French and English, you have excellent writing skills and a real ability to adapt to the target audience, which is link to your empathy and active listening skills.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.