- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
We are looking for a Competitive Intelligence Analyst to join our team based in the Lille region.
You will be part of a worldwide network of Analysts in charge of monitoring the evolution of the Lesaffre Group’s competitive environment in the Nutrition, Health & Biotechnology sectors.
More specifically, your role will be to identify and monitor mega trends in our markets, as well as strategic moves made by our competitors.
You will use the Group’s monitoring tools and propose a number of news pitches to our internal customers (General Management, Sales & Marketing, R&D, etc.).
You will also be responsible for carrying out in-depth studies to support the strategic thinking of our various business management teams.
- You have a degree in agri-food engineering or higher scientific training in biology, ideally complemented by a course of study at a business, marketing or economic intelligence school.
- You are undeniably passionate about Nutrition, Health & Biotech businesses.
- To successfully carry out these missions, you will rely on your excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize information quickly. You are skillful in your communications and interactions with others, and have a keen sense of curiosity.
- You guarantee the reliability and accuracy of the information you pass on.
- You are fluent in English and at ease writing in this language.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,7 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 96 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet. www.lesaffre.com