- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
We are looking for a Content & Influence Manager to define and deploy the Content strategy and increase Baking with Lesaffre awareness.
This position is based in our Communication & Influence Team and integrated to our Marketing for Baking (M4B) team. As a Content & Influence Manager your main missions will be:
- Overseeing the development and implementation of Baking with Lesaffre content strategy and its 6 commitments (Bake for Smile, Bake for Care, Bake for Good, Bake it Safe, Bake it Smart and Bake it Easy), from ideation to execution
- Identifying and evaluating new content opportunities to develop the reputation of Baking with Lesaffre
- Piloting the editorial strategy on bakingwithlesaffre.com and Baking with Lesaffre LinkedIn page
- Working with influencers to deploy “Yeast positive image” campaign across different channels
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends on social media and in the influencer community to provide recommendations for future campaigns
- Set up and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the campaigns’ success and finding ways to measure ROI
Internal communication :
- Creating a worldwide network of Baking with Lesaffre ambassadors
- Helping Regional Marketing Managers to create their own Baking with Lesaffre Content roadmap
- Responsible for the internal Marketing for Baking Portal in terms of content strategy, animation and user experience (in collaboration with Digital team)
- Ensuring the content production and boosting the audience of the monthly Bread’in news newsletter
- Providing Regional Marketing Managers with new content for the “Yeast positive image” campaign throughout the year
- Liaising with Corporate Communication team to share Baking with Lesaffre communications on the Group communications tools (LinkedIn employee advocacy, Alive, etc…)
- Ensuring consistency between Baking with Lesaffre and Global brand communication and tools
- Set up and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the usage of the communications tools by the Regions
• Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or any similar field
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proven experience in content creation and in using social media platforms as communications channels
• Microsoft office 365 and Adobe Creative suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Digital content creation tools (Playplay, Canva…)
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in French and English
• Excellent planning and organizational abilities
• Creativity and entrepreneur mindset
• Ability to work in a multinational matric organization
• Excellent relationship-building skills and team spirit
• Open to change and continuously improve
• Positive drive and energy
What you tell your friends you do
“I Identify new opportunities to grow Baking with Lesaffre reputation through a well-structured communications strategy, dedicated campaigns, partnerships with influencers and social content.”
What we offer:
• Work in an international environment, with interactions at all levels of the company both inside the Business Unit and with Corporate Communication and Business Units’ teams.
• Possibility to work remotely 1 or 2 days per week
• A good atmosphere, in a brand-new Campus fostering synergies and teamwork.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 10 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet!