- Job area
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
销售合同管理 sales contract management
• 根据不同的客户类型和市场需求，随时协调销售法务财务等部门准备最新的合同标准模板。Coordinate with sales team and legal and finance department to prepare the latest standard contract templates according to different customer types and marketing needs.
• 根据公司要求，严格执行管理层对合同签约要素的要求。Strictly implement EMT requirements on contract elements.
• 根据市场需求，给与销售团队提供对应客户所需的合同版本，并对定期合同的信息进行登记并分享。According to the marketing demand, provide sales team with the contract version required by customers, register and share the contract information periodically
• 客户版本的合同，按照内控要求，整合所有对应部门的意见并按照审批权限汇总报审。For the client version of the contract, according to the requirements of internal control, the opinions of all corresponding departments should be integrated and submitted for reviewing according to the approval authority.
• 生效合同管理及归档。Effective contract management and filing
返利管理（年度、季度、特殊返利）Rebate management (annual, quarterly, special rebate)
• 编制年度返利核算数据库，确保准确率。Prepare annual rebate accounting database to ensure accuracy.
• 复核区域提交的核算数据及返利金额并协调沟通。Review the accounting data and rebate amount submitted by the region with communication and coordinate
• 财务返利计提管理Financial rebate management.
• 为客户历史返利核查、使用及政策更新推行提供支持。Support customer historical rebate verification, usage and policy update implementation.
• 保存书面记录。Keep written records.
• 有效管理核算工作过程控制，与销售财务战略等部门保持互动按时完成返利相关任务。Effectively manage accounting process control, maintain interaction with sales, financial strategy and other departments to complete rebate related tasks on time.
• Bachelor degree with at least 5+ years of experience in customer service operation/contract management.
• Good at logic analysis and data sensitivity, excellent with Excel/Python/Power BI is prefer.
• Strong customer-oriental attitude and teamwork spirit.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
• Meticulous, details oriented and proactive
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.