- Job area
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
- Following production cost processes and production cost accounting
- Carrying out the costing process in SAP-CO and FI modules for the month-end closing
- Preparing the budget for 3 Plants (coordination of the whole process for 3 plant; collection, preparation and control of data; development of the process and managing the budget process in SAP)
- Publish monthly results and reports accurately, without delay, in accordance with the dates determined by the management
- Making detailed analysis of the results and investigating the deviations between budgeted costs and actual costs
- Guiding the accounting department on the expense postings to the correct accounts and cost centers
- Inventory tracking, stock turnover and month-end stock reporting
- Costing of the new materials and products in SAP system
- Provide requested documentation to auditors regarding cost and stock
- Providing support to all processes of plants in terms of financial control in close contact with the teams in the production departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of cost accounting experience in manufacturing companies
- Having SAP knowledge FI – CO – MM modules
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Advanced reporting skills
- Experience in budget process
- Strong analyzing and problem solving skills
- Able to work across disciplines and functions
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.