- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
- Monthly IFRS closing reporting package include: STAR, Sales rpt, Margin Cube, Bridge, OPEX & FC rpt, other rpts required by group. Comments for key variance vs budget/forecast/historical data.
- Monthly production cost rpt preparation and analysis.
- Calculation for monthly GPS projects saving
- Coordinate for the closing process of plant includes agenda setting, production volume check, consumption quantity check, transfer price sent to inter-companies, timely provide data for PRC closing…
- ICP billing amount calculation at monthly basis
- Monthly utilities’ price calculation
- Monthly management meeting slides
- Board meeting slides preparation when needed.
- Forecast & budget coordination at plant level and preparation for the whole reporting package.
- Monthly performance communicate with dept mgrs.
- Support report improvement project and new rpt development.
- Other tasks assigned by line mgr.
- Bachelor graduate or above, majored in Finance/statistics or related areas
- Minimum 2 years working experience in finance or data science.
- Familiar with PRC/IFRS principle preferred
- Strong excel skills is a must, Power BI experience
- SQL preferred
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.