- Animal care
- Poland, Poland
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Our company is looking for a dynamic individual with proven sales experience for the position of Sales Manager in Poland. Our ideal candidate will lead our sales force in a positive direction and look to improve both the corporate image of our organization and the overall financial bottom line. An outgoing and driven individual with unique, creative ideas for driving sales and engaging customers will make a great fit for our company.
Sales Manager responsibilities include execution of CEE business strategy, developing key growth sales, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of this strategy is required to achieve your financial goals. Sales Manager’s duties will include development of the Polish team, building relationships and understanding market trends, as well as develop sales and business growth through Distributors in Belorussia and Baltic countries.
- Work closely with the Sales, Technical and Marketing teams on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams to execute CEE Strategy, develop sales plan to achieve budget and expand our customer base
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Responsible for all strategic species development through effective cooperation with key customers/prospects
- Monitor overall revenue, individual contributions and identify areas to be improved
- Own and hit/exceed annual budget within assigned territory
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate Phileo value proposition through proposals, connected to the customer’s needs
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' solutions and services
- Consistently and accurately manage Phileo sales process including sales forecasting, opportunity management and sales tracking through CRM and other designated IT tools.
- Understand the competitive landscape (Strategy/activity/structure/solutions) and market trends
- Lead the sales team: participate in recruitment, ensure the integration, conduct the annual review, set objectives and sales targets, recommend team members for promotions, salary increases.
- Oversee the leadership and coaching of the sales force
- Conduct regular performance reviews of sales team members, developing goals (personal development plans), business growth.
- Establish performance goal for each employee (KPI’S) and monitor if the employee are able to meet up the expectations or not.
- Continuously motivate the team and inspire them to stay focused on company’s goals.
- Lead and accompany his/her team, guarantee a good social climate and company culture development
- Train members of your team and help them to develop their skills, arranging external training where appropriate
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Extensive knowledge of animal production/animal health nutrition market
- Extensive knowledge of Sales Excellence process and tools
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience, proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Minimum 5 years of team management experience with proven leadership abilities
- Ability to motivate and coach individuals and teams
- Driven and self-motivated to perform above expectations
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to sell value vs products (
- Demonstrable experience in Customer Intimacy Discipline
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Languages: Polish, English fluently (Russian is a plus)
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Ability to act autonomously and take proactive and responsive initiatives
- Ability to analyse situations
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning еo implement operational changes
- Team spirit and inter-personal skills necessary to communicate his/her expertise, experience, and knowledge
- Organization and synthesis spirit
- Customers-satisfaction oriented, sense of profitability
Backed by 30 years of experience and a global staff of 170 people, Phileo is a major player on the animal nutrition, health and welfare market.
Working at the crossroads of nutrition and animal health, Phileo designs, develops and delivers innovative nutritional solutions to enhance animal health and performance.Our innovative capacity and knowledge of the manufacturing processes enable us to meet the most stringent demands of industry and livestock production.Thanks to our global presence, we aim to stay close to our customers and able to adapt readily to their needs.