- Job area
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
The incumbent will manage the complete sales order cycle including all post-sales activities. You will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve customers by providing product and service information while resolving product and supply chain issues effectively. You will be part of a multicultural & international environment and collaborate across different functions to facilitate successful delivery.
- Provide support to all customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Coordination of shipping documents to ensure timely delivery of product to customer by communicating customer expectations with plants & warehouse personnel.
- Handle customers’ requests for samples and quotations.
- Handle registration processes in collaboration with Regulatory department
- Follow up on accounts receivable.
- Monitor orders on a daily basis, own the order book, and assist forecasting for Demand Planner.
- Manage customer claims effectively with the support of the QC team.
- Close cooperation with Customer Service team at HQ as well as production teams in various production entities (France, China, Indonesia, etc).
- Own Customer Promise initiative for assigned customers, and hold plant teams accountable for SLAs.
- Support and organize customers’ visit programs in Singapore, France, etc.
- Perform other administrative duties that may be assigned.
- Solid experience in logistics operations & customer service is essential.
- Familiar with customs procedure in food ingredients.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a cross-functional organization.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Full proficiency in English is required.
- Competence in French or additional Asian language skills optional.
- Good knowledge of SAP (incl. C4C CRM), Microsoft office
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
Lesaffre is looking for a Customer Service Executive for the Baking Solutions team covering the Asia-Pacific markets.
This position is based in Malaysia and reports to the Supply Chain Manager, Asia-Pacific.