- Job area
- Human care
- Singapore, Singapore
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Customer Service Specialists independently manages domestic and international customers following the full process order to cash. Is the reference for the customer within the Company acting as single point of contact for any request or inquiry in order to achieve complete order fulfilment and on time delivery aiming to ensure customer satisfaction and reach sales targets.
- Manage Customers inquiries, order entry process and order follow up.
- Create and send regular order status to customers providing all useful information.
- Liaise with and support the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries. Activities may include delivering outbound materials to customers both for export and domestic business, manage customs related formalities, update the IT system, generate the necessary documents, arrange products pick-up, book freights and follow up shipments.
- Follow billing process and generate invoices.
- Check the accuracy of all documents provided to Customer.
- Develop and monitor performance indicators and report deviations.
- Manage open order and sales reports providing detailed information on regular basis within SC Department and to Sales Department.
- Liaise with Sales Managers to develop sales strategies in accordance to the defined budget.
- Regularly check and report the alignment of forecasts vs orders booked.
- Manage the requests for samples within the Samples Management process.
- Coordinate the activity of the different stakeholders in the process for Artwork approval.
- Manage claims and return material.
- Suggest process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or four to years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience in Customer Service/Logistics departments. Pharmaceutical and/or nutraceutical business background in preferable.
- Fluent English speaking.
- Second foreign Language is considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Analytical and multitasking approach.
- Teamwork and motivational skills.
- Good Knowledge of office package – mainly Excel and Power point.
- Use of SAP.
For over 30 years, Lesaffre has been involved in Human Health & Nutrition as part of its ambition to Better Nourish and Protect the Planet. In November 2018, Lesaffre acquired Gnosis Advanced Biotech and officially combined it with Lesaffre Human Care to form a new Business Unit named Gnosis by Lesaffre. In May 2021, Lesaffre acquired NattoPharma to continue to strengthen its Human Health & Nutrition business.
At Gnosis by Lesaffre, we are committed to cultivating and to delivering nutritional actives, probiotics, and nutritional and functional yeasts that benefit human health and wellbeing, thanks to the power of microorganisms and biotransformation processes like fermentation. Put differently, we explore life to improve living.