- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Forecast and order execution management
– Collect weekly forecast from customers/KAM and efficient coordination with plant planner/logistics to ensure a proper production/release/delivery planning;
– Manage overall oTc flow, and communicate order status with customer/KAM to timely solve execution issues;
– Timely communicate with customer/KAM on any order modification to reach customer’s expectation but also in compliance with internal control policy;
– Work closely with customer/KAM to manage the variances;
– Ensure order is credit approved and if any delay, timely communication with customer/KAM on payment;
– Close liaise with logistics to arrange order delivery and hub inventory management;
Co-management on customer with sales
– Formalizing forecast and ordering processing and educating customer to follow up;
– Providing CS support to KAM on contract/rebate/pricing/claim/documentary inquiry;
Report generation and project management
– Generate daily/weekly order report to keep KAM updated;
– Manage projects assigned by line manager to increase service level and process efficiency;
Any other task and job handling by instruction of line manager
– Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of experience in CS/Sales operation/logistics. FMCG experience, especially in cold chain and fresh food industry will be considered a plus;
– Leading knowledge of oTc management, experience in retailer order process is a plus;
– Knowledge of ERP systems;
– Excellent interpersonal communication skill and problem-solving ability;
– Strong customer-oriental attitude and teamwork spirit;
– Willing to accept challenges and work under press;
– Good command of office software including excel and PPT, etc
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a 166-year-old French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre’s business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn