- Job area
- Human care
- Singapore, Singapore
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
The incumbent will manage the complete sales order cycle including all post-sales activities. You will work closely with the Operations and Sales teams to serve customers by providing product and service information while resolving product and supply chain issues effectively. You will be part of a multicultural & international environment and collaborate across different functions to facilitate successful delivery.
- Manage Customers inquiries
- Manage order entry process and order follow up
- Create and send regular order status to customers providing all useful information
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Checks the accuracy of all documents provided to Customer
- Develop and monitor performance indicators and report deviations
- Manage open order and sales reports providing detailed information on regular basis
- Liaise with Sales Managers to develop sales strategies in accordance to the defined budget.
- Regularly checks and report the alignment of forecasts vs orders booked
- Manages the requests for samples within the Samples Management process
- Coordinate the activity of the different stakeholders in the process for Artwork approval
- Manage claims and return material
- Suggest process improvements
Experiences and education
- Diploma or above in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Management or other related discipline
- 3-5 years of working experience in import/export role preferably from international trading company or in an MNC environment.
- Solid experience in logistics operations & customer service is essential
- Familiar with customs procedure in food ingredients
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and in a cross-functional organization
- Occasional travel may be required
- Full proficiency in English is required.
- Competence in French or additional Asian language skills optional
- Good knowledge of SAP (incl. C4C CRM), Microsoft office
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.