- Job area
- Natural Aromatic molecules
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
– T1 RDC replenishment and inventory management: give clear instruction to T1 planning on RDC replenishment upon alignment with supply planning and sales team; regular stock checking and management to give report to sales team;
– Order execution management: manage SO from inquiry (internal from sales/external from distributors) to delivery to invoice by close coordination with plant SC, planning team, sales team, T1, 3PL vendors and finance to ensure OTIF and invoicing quality;
– Ordering system and customer master data management both for OMS and KC to ensure complete customer master data maintenance in OMS/KC and accurate/efficient pricelist maintenance per customer in OMS as well as rebate input upon clear instruction from sales team; upgrading of systems upon process optimization;
– T2 logistics management: closing coordination with local 3PL vendors (RDC and carriers) to solve ad-hoc issues to ensure satisfied delivery and monthly OTIF report preparation;
– Any other task and job handling by instruction of line manager
– Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of experience in CS/logistics on B2B business module;
– Leading knowledge of oTc management, understanding on logistics practice would be a plus;
– Knowledge of ERP systems;
– Excellent interpersonal communication skill and problem-solving ability;
– Strong customer-oriental attitude and teamwork spirit;
– Willing to accept challenges and work under press;
– Good command of office software including excel and PPT, etc;
– Capable of English communication;
Lesaffre group was founded in 1853, a 166-year-old French group based in Northern France has now become a multi-national and a multicultural company that is committed to providing the best in each of its business areas: baking, nutrition and health, flavours and fermentation.
Lesaffre started its business in China over 30 years ago. Beyond yeast and bread improvers, Lesaffre offers a full range of products and services related to nutrition and health: yeast extracts for food savory and high performance nutrients for micro-organism and cell cultures, yeasts and other probiotics for human and animal nutrition, crop protection, yeasts for beer, wines, and renewable fuels, etc.
In 2010, Lesaffre Management (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. was set up to manage Lesaffre’s business in China, from human resources, sales& marketing, to finance and operation management.
China headquarter： based in Shanghai, managing all Lesaffre business in China
5 regional sales offices： Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Hong Kong, managing business, implementing marketing initiatives and providing sales services to our customers in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
4 baking centers： in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong, providing R&D and technical support, training and technical services to our customers.
5 modernized plants: Anhui Mingguang, Guangxi Laibin, Guangxi Chongzuo.
For more information about our company, please visit our website: http://www.lesaffre.com.cn