- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
This position is based in our Marketing & Digital Division and integrated to our Marketing for Baking (M4B) team. As a Data Analyst your main missions will be :
Data integrity and availability
- Ensures data integrity in key M4B systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- In collaboration with technical experts, data stewards, Businesses, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Manages revisions needed to best meet internal customer requirements while adhering to data standards.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Ensures quality of data in key M4B systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Helps in resolving data quality problems with technical experts, data stewards and Business
Data monitoring and reporting
- Produces key indicators and dashboards necessary for data monitoring
- Data visualization: Provides data query for internal customer usage
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the application and implementation of procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Assist software releases and database integration
- Participate to the develops and the implements of appropriate solution to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
- Function report to the data & digital M4B manager
- Work in collaboration with the Data project manager
- Participate in new projects in partnership with the rest of the team
- Bachelor’s degree (BAC + 3) in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- First experience in data analysis or computer programming.
- Will be a plus: Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in database warehousing and other relevant systems.
- English fluent mandatory
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- SQL skills: Implement SQL language statements to insert, update, delete data in a database, write simple and complex data queries
- Power BI / BO skills: Process and analyze large data sets. Connect to data sources and perform data transformations, model, and visualize data using Microsoft Power BI Desktop. Configure dashboards using the Power BI service + Nice to have SAC
- Good communication skills to communicate with internal customers, team members, external data providers, and management.
- Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.