- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
We are excited to welcome an experienced and dynamic Digital Communication Manager to our team, with a focus on enhancing our communications strategies towards our digital & data communities. In this role, you will be instrumental in cultivating a cohesive and engaged workforce by implementing innovative digital communication initiatives that foster collaboration, transparency, and alignment across our organization.
Digital & Data Communication Strategy Development:
- Collaborate closely with leadership to design and execute digital communication strategies that strengthen employee engagement, internal branding, and company culture on Digital & Data subjects.
- Identify opportunities for more effective communication within the organization.
Content Creation and Management:
- Develop and curate impactful digital content that informs, inspires, and connects employees, including intranet articles, videos, newsletters, and digital signage.
- Manage an organized content calendar to ensure a steady flow of relevant and engaging information.
- Collaborate with Digital & Data Leads and HR to create astonishing digital training programs (Digital Passports) as a first step to D&D readiness.
- Build dedicated digital trainings to support business priorities: define pedagogical objectives, write the content, call on experts inside the company or outside to complete the passports…
- Work hand in hand with the Digital Innovation Sofware Manager and the eLearning Manager to create the learning modules, using all necessary medias (video, podcast, motion design…)
- Facilitate training sessions to enhance employees’ digital communication skills and encourage broader participation in internal digital platforms.
- With the Corporate Communication team, champion employee advocacy by encouraging and facilitating employee-generated content and stories that showcase our values and successes on digital & data initiatives.
- Engage with employees, fostering a sense of community and providing a platform for open dialogue.
- Animate the Digital & Data thematic communities by publishing content, engaging experts to participate, organizing regular digital or physical meetings…
Change Management Communications:
- Support organizational change initiatives by developing clear and compelling digital communication campaigns that help employees navigate transitions, updates, and new processes.
- Organize the annual Digital & Data Awards event to foster and valorize Digital & Data initiatives around the world.
Measurement and Analysis:
- Work with the Digital Innovation Sofware Manager to assess the effectiveness of internal digital communication efforts, gathering feedback and insights to continuously improve strategies.
- Provide regular reports on key engagement metrics and adjust strategies based on data-driven insights.
Collaboration and Partnerships:
- Work closely with various departments, including Corporate Communication, entities around the world, HR, IT, and department heads, to ensure consistent messaging and alignment of digital & data communications initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to execute company-wide events, initiatives, and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Journalism, or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in internal communications, digital marketing, human resources, or related roles.
- Deep understanding of digital platforms, intranet systems, and employee communication tools.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with an ability to tailor messages to different employee audiences.
- Proficiency in data analysis to gauge the impact and effectiveness of digital communication efforts.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to coordinate and execute multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Empathetic and collaborative mindset, with a passion for fostering a positive employee experience.
- Experience with change management communication strategies is a plus.
- Familiarity with design tools and video editing software is advantageous.
- Certifications in internal communications or related fields are desirable.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,7 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 96 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet.