- Job area
- Singapore, Singapore
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Develop, implement and execute the APAC and country digital marketing strategies to ensure visibility of our corporate and product brands and to retain and/or acquire new customers to achieve Budget.
- Develop, support and manage the regional customer-facing websites and digital platforms, working with the country teams.
- Support the regional business through the development, support and management of all digital communications channels and tools including email, mobile applications, social media platforms and e-commerce platforms, as relevant to engage customers.
- Implement a social media management policy for the region with employees and distributors, in alignment with the Human Resource team.
- Drive regular management and reporting against performance of all digital marketing campaigns to identify opportunities, areas for improvement and measure ROI.
- Liaise with international peers and professionals within and outside of the business to provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption of new technologies in the digital spaces where appropriate.
- Plan and conduct training sessions to build competency levels in digital marketing as required.
- Plan, manage and report on progress and budgets for assigned projects.
- Manage agency / vendor resources.
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
As part of its development plan in Asia-Pacific, Lesaffre Yeast and Baking Solution, based in Singapore, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to provide support to its team.
This position will report to the Head of Marketing & Communications, APAC based in Singapore.