- Job area
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
You will be responsible to strengthen the partnerships with our existing distributors in a growing market. This includes customizing the company channel partner strategy to the Bangladesh market specifics, mobilizing company and its distributors’ resources on key targets and deploying coordinated marketing actions to maximize their impact:
- Undertake partners activities to sustain and develop sales in Bangladesh.
- Together with APAC team, and in coordination with distributors, develop and implement marketing plans to ensure growth of the partners’ business.
- Manage distributors & engage with distributors salesmen & merchandisers to gain focus, analyse performance of the partners.
- Leveraging the distributors relationships to gather market data from their territories to identify and develop new business opportunities – distribution/visibility.
- Develop new market/channel opportunities based on the market’s needs.
- Enhance contracts with the channel partners
- Ensuring compliance with distributors agreements and, if necessary, implement corrective action plans when faced with underperforming territories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or relevant major; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 5 or more years in business managerial experience within sales, marketing, trade marketing or commercial functions.
- Preferred to have 5 or more years in an international company, specialized in Food, Food ingredients industry, ideally in B2B environment.
- Have a strong knowledge in sales and trade relationship building skills.
- Experienced in distributor management, business development/account management.
- Have effective negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills, stakeholder engagement and people management skills.
- Intensive domestic travel frequency, regional and international travel may be required occasionally.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre is opening a new position to manage the distribution network in Bangladesh. This position will report to the Bangladesh Area Sales Manager.