- Job area
- Applied sciences
- Plant care
- Beaucouzé, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
The Efficacy Data Coordinator supports the Development and Regulatory teams in planning, compiling and analyzing the efficacy data to achieve registrations of Agrauxine products (plant protection products and fertilizers).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following ones (other duties may be assigned):
- Coordinate GAPs (Good Agricultural Practices) definition with product/project managers and the regulatory team
- Coordinate BAD (Biological Assessment Dossier) writing with external consultants and the regulatory team
- Support the development team defining the program of registration trials and ensuring the quality check of the data
- Manage trials data and synthesis / participate to the building of a database
- Monitor regulatory developments on trial standards and requirements / participate to standard development commission(s) (CEB / EPPO)
- Coordinate import/export and experimental permits
- Geographical zone covered : International
- MSc in Life Science with an agrochemical specialty (or equivalent with min. 5 years’ experience)
- Knowledge in plant protection required
- Experience in BAD writing would be an advantage
- Affinity for trials-series summary and statistical analysis (data management) required
- Good ability to coordinate and work across the organisation to meet the objectives
- Fluent in English and French, Spanish would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office 365. Experience with ARM would be an advantage.
- Team player, problem solver, good communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, structured, ability to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently on project or as part of a team, while communicating regularly on milestones and challenges
- Ability to work in fast growing environment with shifting priorities
Agrauxine is seeking a highly motivated Efficacy Data Coordinator. You are part of an international Development Team with a strong connection to the Regulatory Team.
Agrauxine is the business unit of Lesaffre dedicated to plant care. Relying on the recognized expertise of Lesaffre in fermentation, we develop, and manufacture products based on microorganisms (yeast, bacteria and fungi) for crop protection (biocontrol) and stimulation of plants (biostimulation). Our ambition is to contribute to the establishment of a sustainable and performing agriculture and to the protection of a more healthful nutrition.