- Yeşilyenice, Turkey
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
What we will accomplish together:
- Managing electric and electronic maintenance program among the factory regarding the business needs and occupational health and safety,
- Ensuring that the necessary electrical energy source is properly supplied for operational continuity,
- Collaborating with other teams to build and implement new systems.
What we expect:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from Electrical and Electronics Engineering fields,
- Proven experience on electrical maintenance or auxiliary facilities for at least 3 years,
- Hand-on experience on computing and automation processes / projects,
- Proficiency on MS Office tools and SAP,
- Participation in Industry 4.0 projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with leadership approach,
- Prone to teamwork and passion for innovation,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 160 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.