- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 1 to 3 years
- Regularly check machine and implement PM activities, related to electrical
- Performs calibration of instrument equipment as needed.
- Performs insulation test, grounding test and other measurements needed.
- Perform machine repairs, make Machine problems analysis and make preventive actions.
- Ensuring production machine ready to use and as quality requirement standard.
- Make working report regularly and reporting to superior..
- Implementation of EHS management system and program.
- Understand industrial electrical system, reading electrical wiring diagram, and P&ID diagram.
- Understand integration between PLC and electrical device.
- Experienced in electrical measuring tools ( Amp / Voltage tester, Isolation tester etc )
- Proven skill related wiring diagram and electrical problem analysis.
- Understand the concept of instrument Equipment such as Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Control Valve.
- Understand electrical / automation troubleshooting and instrument calibration
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Computer Engineering, Physic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to work in shifts
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.