- Job area
- Fermented beverages
- Marquette-lez-Lille, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Fermentis is looking for its future Sales Director Europe (M/F).
In a fast-changing market, the candidate will report directly to the Business Unit’s General Manager, and will be responsible for managing and coordinating Fermentis’ activities in his/her area; in line with the BU Vision, Mission and Strategy.
- Develop market share through an ambitious distribution management program and direct sales,
- Support the change management of sales teams towards a true sales culture based on strong technical and negotiation skills, enabling them to win market share within all market segments,
- Support Fermentis’ ambition to position itself as a strategic partner for customers, thanks to the Fermentis Academy and the scientific and technical training courses on offer amongst other.
- Manage a sales team (area sales managers, regional sales managers, industrial sales managers, technical sales support managers and an assistant),
- Focus primarily on distribution management and direct sales management ; depending on strategic market segments,
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communication Team and Customer Service Team to address a diversity of market presence activities (exhibtions, seminars, congresses, symposiums,…) and visibility; and address customer requests and orders OTIF,
- Actively contributes to the elaboration and roll-out of the strategic plan and manages elaboration and realization of related Budgets,
- To report to General Manager on factors that are either benefiting or affecting the company Yearly Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Engineering / Business Degree
- At least 15 years’ experience in managing sales of ingredients to international accounts/markets, ideally in the food and/or fermented beverage ecosystem
- Significant managerial experience in international sales teams
- Commercial, presentation and communication skills are essential
- Language skills : English, French and any other language of the zone (eg Spanish, Italian, German,…) would be a significant plus.
As a global key player in fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs over 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover in excess of 2.2 billion euros.
Fermentis, business unit of the Lesaffre Group, develops, manufactures and markets fermentation and characterization solutions for the beverage industry, based primarily on yeast, bacteria and enzymes. Fermentis works with everyone in the world of beer, wine, spirits and other fermented beverages. Its range of products and services covers almost all professional requirements: from safeguarding production to expressing sensory characteristics.
Fermentis builds solutions and results upon its talented experts, a visionary R&D program, industrial expertise which meets the highest international quality standards, a performing supply chain, an ambitious value proposition and a strong and coherent marketing and communication strategy.
Its mission? Become the obvious choice for brewers, winemakers and all producers of fermented beverages, helping them express their inventiveness and creativity.