- Job area
- General Management
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
- Coordinating the calendar and meetings for the General Manager of Lesaffre Turkey.
- Preparing necessary reports and presentations for the General Manager of Lesaffre Turkey.
- Managing the global communication processes of Lesaffre Turquie General Manager.
- Managing external communication processes. (Corporate memberships and subscriptions for employer brand studies, sponsorships, participation in seminars, webinars, and summits)
- Carrying out internal communication processes. (Corporate organizations, special day communications and events, annual communication plan, social activities)
- Managing digital communication processes. (Digital communication platform, intranet, social media career accounts management, digital agency management)
- Graduated from related departments of universities (Communication, Marketing Advertising, Business Administration, Public Relations etc.),
- 3-4 years of experience in internal and external communication, corporate identity management and public relations management,
- Actively using digital media and social media, following digital media developments and trends,
- Digital agency management experience,
- Experienced in event and event management,
- Effective communication, relationship development skills, strong representation skills,
- Creative, innovative, dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated,
- High organizational planning, follow-up, presentation and reporting skills,
- Able to use MS Office programs at an advanced level and have knowledge about special programs for their work,
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 170 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Lüleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.