- İstanbul, Turkey
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- Organizes and follows up sales and product development activities in Central Asia, Middle East, Gulf and other countries countries which are assigned to him/her.
- Coordinates sales administration activities which are deployed to increase sales and realize the budget of the group.
- Supports MECA Export Marketing team in implementation of marketing activities.
- Organizes technical support activities with Baking Center for customers within the territory; informs Baking Center Director via preparation of technical mission and gets approval, fulfills sample form and defines all the requirements for the test to inform related Technical Applications Specialist in charge.
- Prepares customer database in collaboration with Export Marketing team and Baking Center team
- Monitors all distributors, their orders, payments, promotions and technical support needs.
- Follows up payments and pre-payments for orders; provides coordination of delivery with logistics team of Lesaffre TR for processes including orders, forecasts, logistics procedure, proforma invoices, loading documents, contracts, and etc.
- Prepares price proposals for prospect customers with the confirmation of Export Sales Director
- Organizes the delivery of sample products and gifts to the customers within the Central Asia, Middle East and Gulf countries.
- Searches for market price of competitors’ products and collects new product samples from the market.
- Collects market insight data and analyses.
- Monitors achievement of annual budget for assigned countries to him/herself for all product categories with full customer satisfaction along company’s interests and goals.
- Prepare the reports monthly bases
- Collects product samples from market in field visits and shares samples with Baking Center for analysis.
- Min. bachelor degree from a related department of a reputable university (Business Administration, Economics, etc.),
- Preferably experienced in FMCG / Food sector
- 2 years of experience in food production sector
- Min. 5 years of experience on export sales and distributor network management,
- Good command of English
- Russian, Arabic or Spanish as a second language is a plus
- Familiar with financial issues and budget management,
- Strong knowledge on logistics and operation management,
- Proficient user of MS Office, expertise on MS Excel is a must,
- Effective in internal and external communication,
- Team player, solution oriented, multi-tasking and flexible,
- Advanced planning, organization and coordination skills
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology. Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet. In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.