- Job area
- İstanbul, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Builds and sustains strong relationships with distributors and customers within the market with regular visits and accurate understanding of the needs,
- Collects orders from customers, follows up payments and pre-payments, and coordinates the delivery of orders with related stakeholders,
- Monitors and manages pending issues such as payments, orders, projects, quality, and market intelligence with customers,
- Communicates and collaborates with Quality teams in case of a customer complaint to ensure that quality complaints are replied and solved in collaboration with related stakeholders,
- Prepares forecast data for Dosumaya customers within assigned countries to share with regional S&OP team on monthly basis,
- Creates annual budget for his/her assigned brands and region; and implements approved budget in the market,
- Collects and evaluates local prices with 3-months periods and takes appropriate actions,
- Ensures a price monitoring in the markets at level of wholesalers, bakeries, supermarkets,
- Collaborates with export marketing team in creating new marketing activities and promotion campaigns within the region,
- Attends fairs and exhibitions to catch new opportunities and prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a related departments as Business Administration, Economics, etc.
- 6-8 years of experience on export sales and distributor network management,
- Familiar with financial issues,
- Strong knowledge on logistics and operation management,
- Experienced in a multicultural environment, candidates from FMCG sector may be preferable,
- Proficient user of MS Office, expertise on MS Excel is a must,
- Advanced level of English and Arabic is a must,
- Strong internal and external communication,
- Team player, solution oriented, multi-tasking and flexible,
- No military obligations for male candidates.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We’re looking for our new “Export Sales Executive” to be located in MEA Regional Headquarter, Ataşehir / İstanbul. This role will be responsible for coordinating sales and product development activities to create sales growth for Dosumaya brand and products in Middle East, and Gulf countries with full satisfaction and engagement of customers’ network within the market.