- Job area
- Amasya, Türkiye
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- Graduated from Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Bioengineering and Industrial Engineering departments of universities.
- Have a very good command of spoken and written English.
- Good command of Office programs, especially advanced Excel skills.
- Preferably able to use Sap and QDMS programs effectively.
- Effective internal communication and effective collaboration with other departments.
- Ability to carry out effective planning and organization processes with other teams.
- Very good work follow-up skills, experienced in work prioritization processes.
- Will be able to carry out reporting processes.
- High level of detail and attention.
- Able to keep up with the intense work tempo.
- Preferably with team management experience.
- Analytical thinking and solution-oriented, will adapt to teamwork.
- Conscious of occupational health and safety and food safety processes.
- Will be able to work on weekends and shifts.
- Ensuring timely and appropriate quality production in accordance with the production program.
- To intervene in production recipes (recipe) according to laboratory results and quality parameters.
- To control the use of energy and raw materials within the scope of the consumption budget. Monitoring and reporting the use of raw molasses on a weekly and monthly basis.
- To make reports according to production and senior management requests and to follow the update process,
- To prepare recipes for the production of the desired product within the scope of new product trials, to test these recipes and to report the results of the trials.
- Carrying out studies to improve quality, increase production and reduce costs.
- To realize the training processes of colleagues and to follow up their development, to ensure that the performance system is carried out effectively and to support them.
- To support the progress of the project in the investments related to the department. To take an active role in realized projects.
Lesaffre, which is a global reference in the yeast industry with its more than 170 years of accumulated knowledge, has been transmitting its international experience to Turkish bakery industry since 1992.
We unite the Lesaffre experience with our wide-spectrum user population by means of our over 600 employees and our production facilities, including our production facility in Luleburgaz, which we have incorporated into our structure in 2015, in addition to our production facilities in Ceyhan and in Amasya, which have been in use since 1992, the year we started operating in Turkey.
We work to become the closest business partner of our users with the help of our brands which specifically address diverse needs. For bakers and home users, we produce yeast in different forms. In addition to yeast, we also provide baking solutions like bread improvers, bread mixes, and blends to bakery sector. The products that we produce are used with confidence in more than 80 countries, including Turkey.
In order to be able to fulfill our social responsibilities regarding the environment and our society by means of our R&D activities, we annually allocate approximately 30% of our industrial investments to policies on the protection of the environment.
As the key player of the global bread industry, our vision is ‘to delight people with innovative bread making and nutrition solutions for a better planet’. And our mission of ‘working together to better nourish and protect the planet’ carries Lesaffre to the future.