- Job area
- Laibin, China
- Contract type
- 1 to 3 years
As Fermentation process engineer, you will report directly to our Industrial Director. In your role, you will be:
• Responsible for the efficiency and improvements in production process
• Checking consumption of raw materials and chemicals to make sure that it is within the acceptable pre-identified limits to reduce cost without affecting product quality
• Checking efficiency of equipment to insure they are running smoothly
• Updating SOPs and making sure that they are applied and making changes when needed and updates info as per Lesaffre guidelines
• Following-up on new projects in terms of functional analysis, Piping and instruments diagram and total evaluation of projects
• Support the startup operation and following process development
• Support H&S standards in the operations which he follows complying with the company QHSE guidelines and in coordination with the H&S local management
• Reviews Scada graphs to check on the process to make sure that operations are running properly
• Preparing ad hoc reports
• Daily checking on production sites to make sure that process is done efficiently
• Supervising on process analysis to make sure it is done according to SOP
• Project modification in collaboration with automation and maintenance team
About your education
Bachelor’s degree or above, major in food-industrial is a plus
solid knowledge of unit operations of industrial processes as well as at least 2 years of industrial field experience (postgraduate experience);
About your skills and knw-how
- A fluent English is mandatory. Chinese and French would be a plus.
- Your skills and technical sensitivity allow you to be a real field engineer.
- You know how to work in a multicultural context within the framework of projects requiring autonomy, initiative, sense of responsibility and team spirit;
- Good communications skills.
- If you are currently out of China, a minimum of two years working experience is a must.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.