- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Internship - Stage
Internship period: 6 months.
- Assist in the organisation of the Fermentis Academy™ education program in China
- Manage Assigned Projects/Brewery Trials in Breweries
- Contribution to market analysis
- Master degree in fermentation/brewing/enology/food science or related majors
- Passionate to be a technical sale in fermented beverage field
Fermentis is the Business Unit of the Lesaffre Group in charge of developing, marketing and selling yeasts, their derivatives and fermentation solutions for the beverage industry. Fermentis therefore relies upon its talented experts, a visionary R&D program, an industrial expertise which meets the highest standards and a strong/coherent sales, marketing and communication strategy.
Its mission? Become the obvious choice for brewers, spirit producers, winemakers and all producers of fermented beverages, helping them express their inventiveness and creativity.
Find out more on www.fermentis.com