- Job area
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
Reporting to Lesaffre Kenya Manager, and functionally to the Regional Finance Director, you will:
- Carry out the financial processes and the internal controlling of the entity
- Participate in the preparation, review, control of the monthly / annual closing in coordination with the local accounting company
- Carry out the IFRS reporting in the group tools and formalize a monthly reporting to the MEA region
- Be Sage administrator
- Product dashboards to follow up the activity of the entity
- Ensure, in collaboration with the accounting company, of the right social and tax declarations
- Participate in building the forecast and budget of the entity (including the HR part)
- Write processes and make ad hoc studies: production costs analysis, margin analysis, forecast based on corrected budget…
- Define and implement an action plan for the improvement of the working capital requirement, follow up of the payments (suppliers, clients)
- Follow up the cashflow plan of the entity. Work together with trade finance manager Africa if needed.
- Lead the payments processes (payroll, suppliers etc.) and the collection process in coordination with the sales team
- Participate to the Expenses notes process. Collect the sheet/receipt. Check the figures. Reimburse the staff.
- HR admin tasks in coordination with the HR Manager : carry out the payroll (with the support of the accounting company), prepare the employment contracts, register the employee on the medical insurance, organize mandatory medical examinations, make the headcount reporting
- Be Lesaffre Kenya IT contact. Working closer with local IT Service provider and group IT
Graduated in Business Administration or Finance, you have at least 10 years of experience in finance
You master Office 365
Experience with Sage is preferred
Your communication skills, your rigor, your attention to details, your autonomy, your sense of confidentiality and your analytical skills will be necessary to achieve your duties.
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 11 000 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Lesaffre Kenya, a recent entity of the MEA (Middle East and Africa) region, produces Baking ingredients and sells yeast and ingredients.