- Job area
- Long An, Vietnam
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
As part of its development plan Saf-Viet JV Co.,LTD, a Lesaffre company based in Long An, Vietnam, is looking for an experienced Finance Manager. This role is a key position within the organization and a great opportunity for an individual to further develop.
The position is accountable for the financial, accounting, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
This position reports directly to the General Director of Saf-Viet and functionally reports to the Regional Finance Director.
2. Roles and Responsibilities
· Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
· Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
· Execute group’s strategies and bridge between the entity and various group’s functions: Treasury, Tax, Regional CFO, IT
· Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies
· Manage any third parties to which accounting, or finance functions have been outsourced
· Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
· Deliver financial performance to the management team and to the Board of Directors
· Implement operational best practices in respect of Group requirement and local regulations
· Assist in the company’s direction and supporting tactical initiatives
· Monitor and direct the implementation of business plans
· Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets
· Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s direction
2.3 Treasury and Cash Management
· Lead ongoing bank relationships to achieve maximum efficiency
· Monitor cash balances, prepare cashflow forecast, and manage working capital (i.e.: account payables, accounts receivables, inventory)
· Oversee the company’s financing and investment requirement
· Oversee banking activities and manager FOREX risks and needs
2.4 Compliance and Risk Management
· Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
· Report risk issues to the entity’s Board of Directors and the Group
· Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
· Ensure compliance with Group’s internal control environment (guidelines and policies
· Construct and monitor reliable control systems
· Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
· Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
· Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
· University graduated in accounting / Finance.
· At least 5 years as Chief Accountant or Finance management for industrial company.
· Knowledge of VAS, IFRS, Vietnamese tax legislations.
· Proven leadership and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
· High level of written and oral communication skills in English.
· Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Saf-Viet is part of the Lesaffre group, specialized in production and distribution of Baker’s yeast and bakery ingredients.