- Job area
- Sheikh Zayed City, Egypt
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- +10 years
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Assess the revenue performance on a monthly basis in terms of profitability and share of business across all sales channels & mix management impact.
- Conduct regular performance reviews.
- Ongoing financial analysis support.
- Provide analytical support for ad hoc requests.
- Monitoring the weekly revenue performance.
- Manage the monthly deck presentation.
- Preparation of annual budget.
- Monthly preparation for the COGS analysis.
- Monthly analysis for the manufacturing finance activities.
- Monitor the cost impact on all products.
- Analyzing inventories stock level supported with inflation impact.
- Identifying the deviation related to COGS performance.
- Manage the monthly count for the inventories.
- Manage the daily capex activities in addition to the annual investment budget.
- Manage the region financial requirements.
- Responsible for approving the opex & capex requests.
– SAP User
– Advanced Excel and data Analysis
– Very Good English Level
– Minimum 8 years of experience.
As a global key player in yeast and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
We are looking for “Financial Controller” to be located in Galleria, Lesaffre Egypt Headquarter. This role will be responsible from ensuring that the financial controller process works correctly.