- Job area
- Fermented beverages
- Marquette-lez-Lille, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Reporting to the BU General Manager, based in Marquette-lez-Lille (France), the missions are the following:
- Review and control the consistency of BUs financial data in respect of the Group reporting procedures
- Pro-actively analyze the figures to help the management to understand the performance
- Prepare the monthly reporting of the 2 Business Units
- Implement and maintain systems, dashboards, tools to support analysis
- Manage the Budget process of the 2 Business Units, in coordination with all the stakeholders (operational, Financial teams, …) as well as any forecast or plan requested by the group
- Support the Business by implementing or maintaining processes and tools to help operational teams in their respective activities
- Ensure the good application of group procedures within the perimeter of the 2 Business Units
Master’s degree preferably in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent, with at least 5 years of experience in finance within an international company.
- Business Oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit, you are able to work in autonomy and innovate to the benefit of your work and the needs of your internal customers
- Team player with excellent multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills.
- Self-confidence and humility, ability to define and challenge assumptions
- Rigorous and discrete, capacity to manage confidential information
- Fluent in English.
- Capability to work with a large quantity of data jointly with the capacity of presenting them efficiently (proficiency in using Microsoft Office tool and databases)
- Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills
- Experience with SAP Analytics Could, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or any BI tool would be a plus
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Fermentis works with everyone in the world of beer, wine, spirits and other fermented beverages. Its range of products and services covers almost all professional requirements: from safeguarding production to expressing sensory characteristics.
Business Unit of Lesaffre, global key player in fermentation and yeasts, Fermentis builds solutions and results upon its talented experts, visionary R&D program, industrial expertise which meets the highest international quality standards and a strong and coherent marketing and communication strategy.
Its mission? Become the obvious choice for brewers, winemakers and all producers of fermented beverages, helping them express their inventiveness and creativity.