- Job area
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- To coordinate monthly closing activities with APAC entities and to ensure compliance with Group reporting procedures.
- To prepare and consolidate the monthly reporting at APAC level.
- To conduct analysis to monitor on variances between budget/forecast and actual performance/results, and to interpret findings for the operations from analysis.
- To track, monitor, and feedback on variance analysis (i.e.: pricing, costing, OPEX, …) to respective stakeholders.
- To prepare and consolidate monthly financial reporting at regional level for discussions with Group.
Budgeting and Forecasting
- To develop and deploy the budgeting and forecasting processes for APAC at regional level in accordance with Group procedures.
- To coordinate the budgeting and forecasting processes with APAC entities and to ensure compliance with Group procedures.
- To validate and monitor transfer pricing arrangement across APAC and to ensure following Group guideline.
- To be a business partner to the Go-to-market team and to develop analysis to track and monitor KPIs.
- To actively participate and deploy the Group’s procedures & projects at the regional level.
- To take charge of cross-functional projects aimed at optimizing APAC results and to ensure regular monitoring.
- To coordinate and support internal control follow up and audit process if needed.
- To support Group’s enhancement initiatives / programs launched in APAC.
- To prepare business planning on external growth projects in APAC (i.e.: new subsidiaries, M&A, etc.).
- To be the key link between finance team of APAC entities, intercompany partners, as well as the Group to ensure.
- Bachelor in Accountancy, Finance, or Economics; Master will be advantage.
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar position and preferably with 2 or more years in a regional or global perspective.
- Solid knowledge in finance/management and familiar with IFRS.
- Savvy with reporting tools (ideally the Oracle Hyperion HFM / Planning platform / SAP / SAC / BI / etc.).
- You are dedicated, flexible, always looking for enhancement opportunities.
- Able to communicate to different stakeholders.
- Able to work independently.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
The position will be based in Singapore, and reports to the Finance Director of APAC. The geographical scope is regional which include countries such as Japan, South Korea, ASEAN countries, Australia and New Zealand, etc.