- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- Maisons-Alfort, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Culinary & Innovation, you will be part of the Biospringer Global Marketing team. You will be responsible for the strategy of Biospringer’s global offering and ensure its coordination and deployment with global stakeholders and regional marketing teams.
Range management and strategy:
- Definition and coordination of a global strategy per product line (7 product lines), in conjunction with the innovation platform and regional marketing managers
- Ensure overall consistency of the range and alignment with the marketing strategy in conjunction with the regional marketing managers – particularly in the context of regional product developments
- Identify strategic product development areas and develop specific action plans
Strategic market segments and value propositions:
- Develop and ensure regional deployment of value propositions on strategic segments and sub-segments
- Define technical research briefs and manage the planning in collaboration with the Global Culinary Center and the R&D team in order to nurture and develop the value propositions
- Identify market needs and opportunities in collaboration with the technical, marketing, business intelligence and key account teams
- Create relevant content in collaboration with the digital marketing and communication manager
Innovation and product development projects:
- Management of a global product development project
- Key member and marketing referent in global product development projects
- Contribute to the construction of business plans
- Define the product positioning of global product developments
- Develop and coordinate product launch strategies in conjunction with regional marketing teams, sales teams and key account managers.
- Lead a global competitive analysis in collaboration with regional teams and the business intelligence department
- Conduct thorough competitive benchmarking on the product offering and make recommendations to the Innovation platform, regional teams and top management
- Ensure the animation and coordination of the network in order to communicate and transform the data into strategic decisions or action plans
Management of 2 people (to be hired):
- Junior Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager
You will work in collaboration with many different departments of the structure : R&D, regional marketing, finance, technical, industrial, commercial etc. These missions may evolue in line with yours motivations, capabilities and the needs of the organization.
- Scientific background or Agro Engineer – with specialization in Marketing
- Minimum 8 years experience in marketing, ideally in B2B and in the food ingredients sector.
- Very good level of English, both oral and written. Another language (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese) is a plus.
- Leadership in a matrix context, listening and teaching to support regional teams in the development of their regional strategy
- Strong capacity for analysis and synthesis
- Autonomy and agility
- Open-mindedness and ability to take into account different cultures, ability to work in a network
- Management and willingness to develop skills, ability to work with external partners
- English imperative to work in an international and multicultural environment
Founded in 1872 in Paris, France, Biospringer is a key historical player and a worldwide producer of yeast extracts and yeast-derived ingredients. Biospringer is a taste expert. Biospringer aims to bring more taste and pleasure by offering the food and beverage industry a unique range of yeast extracts and yeast-derived products, from dehydrated yeast to natural flavors and much more.