- Job area
- Plant care
- Beaucouzé, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
The Global Regulatory Coordinator is the regulatory representant in the biocontrol project teams. He/She defines the market access strategy regulatory strategy and ensure its implementation in the different regions by the Regional Regulatory Specialists.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (others may be assigned):
- Coordinate the regulatory aspects on all biocontrol projects,
- Define the best market access strategy while anticipating any threats after consultation with the Regional Regulatory Specialists,
- Prepare and maintain the core data package needed to the product registration in collaboration with the other departments (R&D, Marketing, Supply chain, Development)
- Coordinate with regulatory consultants and specialized laboratories the collection of regulatory information and required data-package/studies needed for the registrations
- Coordinate with the Regional Regulatory Specialists to ensure that all registration objectives are met
- Monitor the regulatory budget assigned for biocontrol products
- Provide regulatory guidance to the R&D team in early-stage projects
- Communicate regularly regulatory progress and challenges to the management team
- Maintain appropriate archives and databases for regulatory traceability.
- MSc in Life Science with an agrochemical specialty (or equivalent with min. 5 years’ experience)
- Knowledge in biological products required
- Experience in regulatory affairs and especially in plant protection products regulations preferred
- Excellent ability to coordinate projects and work across the organization
- Fluent in English and French, an additional language would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office 365
- Team player, problem solver, good communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, structured, ability to multi-task while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently on project or as part of a team, while communicating regularly on milestones and challenges
- Ability to present clear and concise arguments to support a specific regulatory or scientific position on a topic
- Ability to work in fast growing environment with shifting prioritie
For this Agrauxine is seeking a highly motivated Global Regulatory Coordinator for our biocontrol products. You are part of an international Regulatory Team.
Agrauxine is the business unit of Lesaffre dedicated to plant care. Relying on the recognized expertise of Lesaffre in fermentation, we develop, and manufacture products based on microorganisms (yeast, bacteria and fungi) for crop protection (biocontrol) and stimulation of plants (biostimulation). Our ambition is to contribute to the establishment of a sustainable and performing agriculture and to the protection of a more healthful nutrition.