- Job area
- Animal care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
To accelerate its worldwide growth, PHILEO is hiring a Ruminant specialist to develop and to support the implementation of the worldwide strategy related to the Ruminant market, via close collaboration with the regional commercial & technical teams, the research and development department and communication.
- Monitor market needs trends to identify and prioritize growth opportunities,
- Define, promote & develop mid and long-term global specie strategy accordingly,
- Contribute to define R&D priorities for product development pipeline.
Portfolio Promotion :
- Manage directly the Global Program Manager,
- Define portfolio positioning to address existing & future customer needs,
- Manage studies in close collaboration with the R&D to support new claims for existing products as well as develop the portfolio according to market needs and trends.
Business Development :
- Identify and manage new business devilment project transversally,
- Support global and local KA in collaboration with KA managers,
- Manage and coordinate a global task force to deploy and adapt the strategy across regions.
Market education :
- Develop specie technical tools and internal training programs,
- Develop, maintain and cooperate with a network of KOL,
- Develop Phileo Share of voice & brand awareness in global events and channels.
Veterinarian, agricultural engineer or PhD in animal nutrition or equivalent.
Strong technical expertise in the ruminant (especially dairy) nutrition & health industry with a focus on probiotics &/or feed additives market with exp (>> 10 years), its market and environment (customers, key opinion leaders, macro-economic trends …) at an international level.
Fluent English; any other language is a plus (French, Spanish).
Project management, customer centric and entrepreneurial mindset with strong ruminant experience.
The position requires the ability to influence through indirect leadership. The specie specialist needs to be autonomous, excellent and diplomatic oral & written communicant, good negotiator, adaptable, open minded and creative.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
In Phileo, as business unit of Lesaffre, we support partners globally, from family farmers to major feed industry players, constantly pursuing improved levels of animal health, welfare and productivity within the context of maximum sustainability.
We develop tailor-made solutions by mastering microbiota and immunity, based on sound science and trials evidence, helping animal keepers reduce their use of antibiotics to the absolute minimum. Our rich array of proprietary probiotics is designed to address the lifecycle needs of animals across a wide diversity of pets, farm livestock, fish and insects.
Let’s act with nature for animal care.