- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
Since end of 2021, Lesaffre has engaged a multi-year transformation Program for the Finance function, with an overarching goal of improving the overall efficiency of Finance while optimizing the quality of service delivered to the business. Named 3F (“Finance for the Future”), this Program is structured around 10 cross-regional transformational initiatives, which revolve around three major pillars:
- Redesign and reengineer Finance operations and processes
- Capture all opportunities for automation and digitization across Finance processes
- Empower Finance practitioners with the necessary best practices, tools, resources etc.
In this context, we are looking for a Group Business Process Owner to maintain, enhance and formalize the global finance and controlling core model, aligned with corporate objectives.
More specifically, the BPO will:
- Actively participate to project activities (SAP roll-out), acting as a central point of contact for all related topics from business (strong involvement during gap analysis phase);
- Collaborate and rely on group business expert of each domain (accounting, industrial controlling, treasury, etc.) in order to facilitate decision making;
- Develop and deliver training programs and workshops to upskill end-users on new processes, system functionalities, and best practices;
- Animate and coordinate FI & CO Key user community to gather requirements, identify process improvement opportunities, and implement best practices;
- Providing guidance and support to key users and stakeholders;
- Lead and participate in cross-functional projects to implement process enhancements, system integrations, and automation initiatives, ensuring successful delivery within budget and timeline constraints (eg. Activation of S4hana new features);
- Drive standardization and harmonization of finance and controlling processes across different regions and business units, promoting consistency and efficiency;
- Stay updated with industry trends, regulatory changes, and SAP ERP updates, and assess their potential impact on the finance and controlling processes;
- Collaborate with all BPOs, IT teams and external consultants to analyze system requirements, recommend enhancements, and support system upgrades or implementations;
- Monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs) related to finance and controlling processes, highlighting areas of concern and proposing corrective measures;
- Support Group Industrial controller on costing models for all activities of the group.
- Good understanding of Lesaffre finance and controlling core model with a focus on process improvement;
- In-depth knowledge of SAP ERP system, specifically in the finance and controlling modules;
- Proven track record of leading and delivering successful process improvement initiatives in a corporate environment;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex situations and propose effective solutions;
- Project management experience, including planning, resource allocation, and risk management;
- Ability to work effectively in a global, multicultural environment, and willingness to travel as required;
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels;
- Change management: ability to onboard many different finance profiles in a heavy transformation plan, despite expected resistance to change;
- Action-oriented mindset to drive execution.
- The BPO FI/CO will report hierarchically to the Group controlling & consolidation director and work closely with group business expert, BPOs from other domains, SAP program team and SAP user community.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,7 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet !