- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Reporting to the Group IT Solutions Manager, in close collaboration with Group Supply Chain manager and his team, and Regions / BUs / subsidiaries supply chain stake holders, as well as Group and local IT teams, you will be in charge of supporting, from an IT point of view, all the Supply chain initiatives and project (GLOBE project). Your main activities will be to:
· Analyze, specify and validate functional requirements based on needs expressed by Supply Chain SAP Key-Users and Supply Chain users world-wide
· Translate these functional requirements in a clear manner to deliver appropriate SAP solution
· Support Manufacturing Requirement Planning (MRP in current SAP ECC6 ERP, then DD MRP in upcoming SAP S/4 HANA ERP), including “Make To Stock” (MTS), “Make To Order” (MTO) and “Assemble To Order” (ATO) strategies
· Support Supply Chain Planning requirements and interface projects:
o Demand Planning (DP) & Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) modules from Advanced Planning Systems (APS) systems
o Production scheduling systems
· Support interfaces projects with SAP or non SAP WMS and TMS (including tracking) solutions world-wide
· Support order management functionalities in SAP for proper OTIF calculation, including ATP functionality in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) module
· Support Master data integration from various systems and data connectivity from SAP to other systems or BI solutions
· Support SAP Analytics Cloud data model implementation
With a higher IT education (Bac+5), with at least 5+ years' experience in information systems, you have a significant experience in Supply chain field (from demand planning/sales forecast, through MRP planning and scheduling, until customer OTIF), in a structure of a similar size to ours.
You are versatile and operational, able to deal with technical issues and assist your colleagues in their tasks. Practical experience in managing supply chain environments would be appreciated.
Good communicator, you are comfortable with various types of interlocutors (IS, Business). You are very customer oriented, to serve the business.
Your ability to work in a matrix organization and lean structures is essential.
Fluent English is essential, as the Group's international dimension is not to be demonstrated.
You will be required to travel to the group's subsidiaries to provide on-site operational support when necessary. Beyond your knowledge and know-how, your interpersonal skills, your customer orientation, your rigor, your ability to work in project mode within a community of technical experts, your reactivity and your mobility contribute to your success.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 10 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet