- Job area
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Reporting to the Group CISO, in close collaboration with the Group and the local teams (IT and industrial), you will define, implement and monitor the OT security policies. Your essential missions will be to:
- In a heterogeneous industrial environment, define OT security standards and drive the OT security policy,
- Assist the industrial teams in their new projects, to build resilient OT infrastructure in line with our factory 4.0 strategy,
- Participate in the choice and evolution of IT/OT security standards with the Group Security team (CISO + IT SECURITY MANAGER + OT SECURITY MANAGER),
- Participate in the development of the OT security budget, its implementation and monitoring,
- To be the guarantor of OT security in relation with the IT and industrial teams (networks, systems, telecoms, etc.),
- Actively participate in IT/OT risk management, help to organize the cyber response plans, involved on the organizational dimensions of the OT security,
- Set up the necessary OT security tools, and manage their operational follow-up with technological partners,
- Assist local teams operationally in the implementation and management of our security solutions,
- Design OT security dashboards (KPIs) and complex-critical incident reports,
- Organize and monitor safety test campaigns,
- Participate in the group's security bodies (internal control, internal audit) and represent the Group IT Department to various contacts,
- Work closely with the IT SECURITY MANAGER to define a homogeneous security approach,
- Design and propose the annual OT security plan as part of the group's growth.
With a higher IT education (Bac+5), with at least 3 years' experience in OT/IT information systems, you have a first significant experience in the field of OT/IT security, ideally in a structure of a similar size to ours. You have a good knowledge of the different OT security standards & associated referential.
You are versatile and operational, able to deal with technical issues and assist your colleagues in their tasks. Practical experience on field (installation and management of IT industrial systems and networks) is mandatory.
Fluent in English, good communicator, you are comfortable with various types of interlocutors (IS, Industrial teams, Business, Management). You are demanding and firm, but also diplomatic and pedagogical. Mobility = 30% of the time.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 10 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet!