- Job area
- Human resources
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
As this is a new position and a new department, you will report and work closely with our Group Talent Management Director. In a nutshell, you will be responsible together for structuring talent management, leading the talent management community, building strong relationships with key stakeholders, and seeking continuous improvement in our Talent Management processes and working methods.
- Contribute to the design of the Talent Management policy and efficiency of Processes’ implementation of the new Talent Management department.
- Structuring talents & experts management: moves, IDP, succession plans, etc.
- Support the strengthening of the evaluation of people and salary reviews.
- Promote the development and implementation of Individual Development Plans (IDP).
- Bring support to HR on Talent Management challenges.
- Lead the Talent Management community (customer voice, transfer of know-how, internal benchmarking, etc.).
- Build a strong relationship with key stakeholders based on mutual respect and trust and focus on management performance.
- Lead or contribute to Group Talent Management projects (career paths, skills matrices, etc.).
- Seek continuous improvement in our Talent Management processes and working methods.
- Research and keep abreast of new trends and best practices in HR development.
- Work in partnership with HRs on action plans related to KPIs for Talent Management.
- Design training programs and train HR/Managers in Talent Management.
- Introduce the Group Talent Management to new HRBPs and to the tools & processes.
- Contribute to the development of Lesaffre’s approach to talent management by gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree with significant HR experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HR, with at least 4 years of experience in Talent Management and a significant international experience
- Operational HR experience
- Comfortable with figures and data, and ability to analyze and interpret HR metrics
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex information to different audiences
- Knowledge and experience in career management and competencies referential
- Strong development core & analytical thinking.
- Proficiency in Excel, PPT, and digital tools
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French is a plus.
- Assertiveness in decision making with an ability to build partnerships and establish trust with key stakeholders.
- Helicopter view and ability to see the big picture with a result-oriented mindset.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,2 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet