- Job area
- São Paulo, Brazil
- Contract type
As HR Officer, you will join the Corporate LATAM HR Team. You will have the opportunity to:
Work on the transformation of HR roles in the region from Operative HR to Business and Strategic HR partner.
Be responsible for the consolidation of HR KPI, reports, and analysis.
Actively contribute to the HR Network efficiency (ideas, suggestions, and implementations that add value)
Support the subsidiaries without HR department.
Your missions will focus on the following topics:
- Contribute to the HR challenges (support all the HR sub-systems; implement policies and procedure; reinforce and develop the HR Network…)
- Recruitment & Departure (Follow the recruitment process for critical positions and manage the data in HRIS platform)
- Data Management (KPIs, Headcount, data collection, consolidation and analysis)
- Talent Management (Support the People & Salary Review process in the region and consolidate the results and action plans)
- Compensation structure
- HR Projects (Support regional HR in all Projects implementation: regional and Global)
- HR Business Partner (Work as HRBP with all subsidiaries. Provide solutions for HR internal clients with HR regional supervision. Support subsidiaries to implement the engagement survey and action plans.
Education / Experience:
- Degree in Human Sciences (psychology, pedagogy, social sciences, sociology, etc.)
- Previous in some HR area: R&S, training, compensation (mainly), mobility.
Project Management – structure, implementation and following.
HR Data & figures analyses
Excel advanced and Office 365
Analytical thinking and management figures
Spanish and English are mandatory (Level C1)
Portuguese is a nice-to-have
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.