- Job area
- Human resources
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Workforce Planning and Employment
- Implementing the organization’s recruiting strategy
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Assist in development of employer branding and employee engagement planning, roadmap and annual plan in order to construct positive company image.
- Conduct Interviews/phone screening and select potential candidates to meet hiring manager’s requirements.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring manager.
- Conduct the pre-employment tests and the background investigations.
- Manage social media campaign and ad hoc recruitment project.
- Evaluate existing talent-sourcing channels and develop new channels/formats to meet the hiring needs.
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Organize induction training program for new joiners
- Processing transfers, promotions, terminations and facilitate onboarding facilities
- People Development
Identify the learning, training and developmental needs of the organization.
Develops training calendar, improvising the competency developmental framework (Skills matrix) with external training courses and training evaluations.
- Manage administration of training for budget and expenses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Plans, organize, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events
- Administering on-the-job training programs
- Update and maintain records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Training feedback collection and training reports
Implement HR policies and procedures for the Company’s business goals and to ensure fairness, effectiveness and value-adding services.
Analyzing job duties, writing job descriptions.
Manage specific projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree (S1); all majors preferably from psychology, human resources management background
- 3-5 years of experience on a similar position
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter, Training Specialist or similar role.
- Having skill on Recruitment selection tools, People development system, Organization development structure and design.
Able to communicate, encourages initiative, promotes team spirit, works alongside team, shows respect, able to listen and to show empathy.
Able to encourage innovation, is open to change/new ideas.
Able to motivate teams by working on meaningful projects.
Able to create and organize a team, encourages responsibility, able to undertake proactive and responsive actions.
- Able to drive performance, able to work in the field, sets high targets for self and team, shows enthusiasm and competitive spirit
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.