- Job area
- Alem Gena, Ethiopia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
Human Resources Management
In compliance with local legislations, HR Group guidelines and aligned with the Group strategies & ambitions for the area, you will:
- Implement and maintain HR policies and processes and cultivate Lesaffre company culture based on our core values
- Recruitment & career management:
- To fill open positions by identifying the right sources & providers
- To provide support to managers in terms of succession planning
- Design, support and continually improve the organization’s talent frameworks, tools and resources for performance management and employee development
- Conduct and follow matters related to personnel administration and monitor payroll processes
- Advise and suggest on labor management relationships and personnel policies in order to implement without defect.
- Manage employees benefits such as insurance, annual leave and others to ensure smooth operations.
- Follow government and labor law obligations
- Organize day to day HR team activities & to ensure full scope of HR services is delivered up to the standards
- Manage day to day HR budget & spending and manage the HR reporting budget with the collaboration of the Finance department
- Submit periodic reports
General Services supervision
You will be responsible for the effective supervision and administration of the General Services including the cleaners’ team, the safety guards, the drivers and the company restaurant.
Qualification / Experience
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification
Proven working experience as HR Partner or other HR Executive, ideally in the FMCG industry
- Extensive & operational knowledge of local employment law
- High level of skills in recruitment and talent identification
- Adaptable, open minded and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills, able to resolve conflict
- Time-management ability, result oriented
- Good computer skills (Office 365)
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products. It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Lesaffre Ethiopia Food Manufacturing is a recent entity within the Group. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for all Human Resources activities in compliance with the local legislation, the Lesaffre Group guidelines and the strategy of Overseas region covering recruitment, training, social benefits, remuneration.