- Job area
- Human resources
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
In compliance with local legislations, HR Group guidelines and aligned with the Group strategies & ambitions for the area, you will:
- Conduct and follow matters related to personnel administration
- Be in charge of the payroll processes (weekly salaries, monthly salaries, PAYE)
- Implement and maintain HR policies and processes
- Cultivate Lesaffre company culture based on our core values including yearly people reviews & salary reviews
- Review and implement contract templates (fixed-term, permanent, consultant, non-compete)
- Recruitment & career management:
- To fill open positions by identifying the right resources
- To provide support to managers in terms of succession planning
- Design, support and continually improve the organization’s talent frameworks, tools and resources for performance management and employee development plans
- Lead labor management relationships and personnel policies to advise the Management.
- Implement and manage employees benefits such as annual leave, medical aid, pension fund and others to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and POPI Act
- Manage day to day HR budget & spending and manage the HR reporting budget with the collaboration of the Finance department
- Submit periodic reports
- Follow Health and Safety KPIs
Qualification / Experience
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent qualification
Working experience of at least 5 years as HR Manager or another HR Executive, ideally in an industrial environment
- Extensive & operational knowledge of South African employment law & payroll rules
- High level of skills in recruitment and talent identification
- Ensure full scope of HR services is delivered up to the standards
- Adaptable, open minded and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills, able to resolve conflict
- Client oriented, analytical skills
- Ability to innovate, to be able to convince thanks to your negotiation skills and know-how
- Time-management ability, result oriented
- Good computer skills (Office 365)
Aries Baking Supplies is a South African company founded in 2005, manufacturing and distributing baking ingredients to the bakery industry for all types of applications. Aries Baking Supplies has developed a strong intention to offer Quality Solutions and Proximity with end-users in the Northern provinces of South Africa.
In 2021 Aries joined Lesaffre, a key global player in fermentation for nearly 170 years. Lesaffre is established on all continents with our 10,700 employees on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Our Company set out to create a large and innovative range of bread ingredients. These products respond to the various issues facing our industrial and artisan clients and meet their baking needs.
We’re looking for our new Human Resources Manager teammate.