- Job area
- Applied sciences
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- +10 years
• Demonstration (individual or group) on yeast products and Ingredients from Lesaffre range (bread improvers, sourdough etc.). Carry out tests in Baking Center or directly on industrial lines;
• Technical Assistance (Adapt recipes or baking processes at clients to improve performance in a diversity of applications) Focus on Industrial customers according priorities assigned;
• Technical assistance for claims processing.
• Conducting training and workshop (bakers, distributors and Lesaffre employees);
• Communication (participation in fairs / exhibitions, technical media relations, development of commercial and technical sheets on Lesaffre products);
• Market knowledge : Collection and reporting of technical information from markets (products positioning, competitors, trends and changing customer needs).
• Troubleshooting: investigate product performance issues in cooperation with customers and quality department to provide recommendations.
• Identifying customer needs and positioning.
• Provide technical data and info from market to run analyses and development within Lesaffre (new products, testing, atypical products)
• Collaboration with Laboratory & formulators to support development of new yeasts and ingredients solutions. Involvement on the optimization of their implementation (dosage, presentation)
• Product validation before marketing (evaluation of performance and users’ perception)
• Collaboration with R & D Group and other Baking Centers for product benchmark and a divserity of projects
• Contribute to marketing documentation, support to marketing department to build argumentation of products range.
- Food technology or Baking education background.
- At least ten years of experience in industrial bakery (production, ingredients, equipment).
- Strong knowledge of a diverse set of bread-baking processes (raw materials – manufacturing processes – applications) ; successful operational experience in technical support for Industrial bakeries would be a major plus.
- Good communication skills (listening skills, good oral expression, ability to convince / train).
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to transform client needs into an action plan and a product offering.
- Summarizing and reporting skills.
- Teamwork but independence in the management of daily operations.
- Curiosity, integrity, confidentiality, open mind and rigor in work.
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre (www.lesaffre.com), with a €2 billion turnover, and established on all continents, counts 10,700 employees and more than 85 nationalities.
On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners, customers, and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness, and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
The position will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and reports to the Baking Center Manager of APAC.