- Job area
- Food flavouring and taste
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Participate in the monthly closing process
- Cooperate in the budget and forecast process of the 3 plants
- Monitor the plants KPI and investigate the reasons of deviation.
- Strength the financial supports of both knowledge and technique to industrial department
- Attend the industrial meetings and activities
- Implement the costing topics in plants with site costing analyst together
- Build efficient communication and understanding between industry and finance people
- Perform cost roll up for the new products with support of plant junior costing
- Prepare the production cost for commercial quotations;
- Prepare any future ERP evolution;
- Identify any savings for management decisions;
- Prepare synthetic analysis for GM.
- Other assignment from line manager
- Bachelor degree or above, industry or controlling related experience for more than 5 years is a MUST;
- Logical approach and sense of figures is a MUST;
- Team player and good communication skills is a MUST;
- Candidate with solid experience in costing analysis is highly preferred;
- Be familiar with ERP applications. Kindgee experience is preferred;
- Good skill on Excel. Macro or BI knowledge is a plus;
- Strong analysis and modelling skills;
- Good English in speaking and writing;
- Be able for traveling in a regular basis.
- Based in Shanghai with frequent travelling to different N&H sites
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.
Biospringer, as a Business Unit of Lesaffre, is a key player and global producer of natural origin yeast ingredients for the food industry.
Its comprehensive products range includes yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, yeast-based flavors and more.
Biospringer offers solutions to improve the flavor profile of recipes and participate in the development of healthier everyday consumers’ products. With 8 productions plants, a network of commercial teams and Culinary centers around the world and a team of technologists and R&D, Biospringer brings taste and pleasure to consumers.