- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 3 to 5 years
- Regularly check machine and implement PM activities, related to electrical and automation systems.
- Performs calibration of instrument equipment as needed.
- Perform machine repairs, make Machine problems analysis and make preventive actions.
- Ensuring production machine ready to use and as quality requirement standard.
- Controlling spare part stock and ensuring critical part readiness.
- Minimize downtime machine and make improvements related production machine performance.
- Maintenance Cost controlling and manage spare part order.
- Make working report regularly and prepare Machine Working Instruction.
- Develop Preventive Maintenance Plan and schedule.
- Manage subordinates’ job and coordinating between other departments.
- Implementation of EHS management system and program.
- Understand industrial electrical system, reading electrical wiring diagram, and P&ID diagram.
- Have good knowledge of PLC and HMI programming (Preferred to Siemens S7 , TIA Portal and WinCC ) and SCADA Integration.
- Understand the concept of instrument Equipment such as Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Control Valve
- Understand electrical / automation troubleshooting and instrument calibration
- Experienced in continuous Improvement and equipment system modification related electrical and Automation.
- Have Good leadership, able to work under pressure and achieve company objectives on target.
- Experienced in Maintenance Management System such as Planning Preventive Maintenance ( PM ), Kaizen, TPM , Spare part Management dan CMMS ( Computerized Maintenance Management System ).
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Computer Engineering, Physic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- English proficiency is a must
- AK3 listrik Certified is an advantage.
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.