- Job area
- Animal care
- Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
To support sustainable development of the Business Unit, and keep on providing solutions to our customer, PHILEO reinforce his Product quality and compliance Team with a Feed Technology Engineer.
Within this team, the downstream team is accountable to ensure the continuous improvement of existing products, product qualification during industrialization phase and to support customers by providing services: feed technology and analytics on the use of Phileo products in their application.
Our main objectives are to :
- Develop specific expertise and know-how on the use of Phileo’s product in the variety of customer applications: feed technology, blending, drinking water application, veterinary use.
– Advice customer of the optimal use of our products in their conditions.
– Integrate customer requirement in the specification of our lines of products.
The tasks are divided between service activities and product improvement activities and involved managing project.
- Assist customers in their practice for optimal use of Phileo products:
- Provide services in feed technology to Phileo’s customers,
- Give technical advices to customers regarding the use of Phileo’s products in their specific application,
- Follow experimental tests to evaluate new and existing products in customer applications,
- Visit, audit customer manufacturing site to advice on product use.
- Propose and implement solutions:
- Manage project of product improvement,
- Qualify subcontractors in their ability to respect specifications,
- Follow-up new products development and launching at the feed plants level,
- Integrate customers feedback to help the modelization of critical parameters in order to improve product properties.
- Develop an expert network with industries, professional associations, and Feed Technology Material Suppliers,
- Train Phileo team, in the field of Feed Technology,
- Support our deployment locally, trough communication with expert locally,
- Ensure the reporting indicators of the activity.
You are the one we are looking for, if:
- you are Graduated from Bachelor of Science or an agricultural engineer or a Master’s degree, or equivalent,
- with a first significant Industrial experience in food environment (5 to 7 years), preferably in feed application,
- Experienced in industrial environment in production / quality/ continuous improvement
- Fluent English
- Project management
- Customer centric and solution provider,
- Ability to understand customer needs to propose and implement solutions,
- Ability to work in team in an international environment,
- Good internal and external communication skills and good relationships
- Ability to vulgarize technical information.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.7 billion euros.
In Phileo, as business unit of Lesaffre, we support partners globally, from family farmers to major feed industry players, constantly pursuing improved levels of animal health, welfare and productivity within the context of maximum sustainability.
We develop tailor-made solutions by mastering microbiota and immunity, based on sound science and trials evidence, helping animal keepers reduce their use of antibiotics to the absolute minimum. Our rich array of proprietary probiotics is designed to address the lifecycle needs of animals across a wide diversity of pets, farm livestock, fish and insects.
Let’s act with nature for animal care.