- Job area
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist Accounting Manager in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assist Accounting Manager in the preparation of annual audit & other audits (if any)
- Fixed Asset Management (booking, tagging, monitoring)
- Distributor Management Administration (agreement, bank guarantee, validation claim, create DN/CN)
- Data entry to system of following points after validation / approval process from the concern authorizers (i.e. registration new / amend customer/vendor, credit limit, hold/un-hold, promotion, discount, etc)
- University degree in Finance/Accounting
- Min 2-3 years in similar position
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Special Technical Expertise: Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in SAP is advantage
- Good communication in English
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 700 people on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
Saf Indonusa is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group.
This position iis responsible to deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations, fully aligned with the Company’s Needs, Objectives and Policies for Lesaffre entities in Indonesia, also require tax advice & recommendations to reduce the business risk and where appropriate to maximize tax benefit